Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas eve and Christmas day!

We had a nice Christmas day spending time together and figuring out all our gifts. We were blessed this year with nice gifts, thank you Aunt T,  Uncle Dave & Aunt Gail and Grandpa George for all the wonderful gifts. 
The boys have had alot of fun with their new toys. 

CHRISTMAS EVE
I always let the boys open one gift on Christmas eve and this year Conner said a couple of hours before Christmas eve presents, I can't wait to see what kind of pjs I got. Haha, I didn't think he would know, smart cookie. So yes, every Christmas eve its new pjs and hey they love it. ;)

Their new pjs!



Grandpa spoiled these boys.

After two years of waiting Josh finally finished my dads trophy deer antlers. And wood burned father daughter hunting trip, he did a great job. 


Christmas eve service, my niece came with which was very nice. 






               CHRISTMAS MORNING!!
I found this girl under my sheets on Christmas morning, so cute!

I love making waffles with this antique waffle maker, it is seriously the BEST!
Sadie watching me in the kitchen 
After breakfast we opened all our gifts. 
Rainbow loves the train!
The coolest compass ever!






Maybe I was starting to cry, lol, funny face.....

AmaZing gifts, nothing like good old toys. They don't make them like they used to, thats for sure. And the boys love these tinker toys!

O kitty!

Awesome race track!


Random moon pic. Beautiful! 

Video of the boys opening polar express train, couldn't get it uploaded as a normal video, bummer. 

   Many blessings to all of you in 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment