Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Anniversary

Us then, 2008.

Us now, 2016.

Our family, 2015.

Yesterday was our 8th Wedding Anniversary. It was only Tuesday and we didn't get to go out to eat or anything, we had to take our kids to skate city for their cub scout Halloween party, and as I am the popcorn kernel helper I had to help with popcorn duties. 
When we got home, we sat and talked after the boys went to bed about how things have changed for the good and where we are at compared to where we were. The hard times I went through with him putting his drinking before his family and now that has completely changed, thank God. I told him how I can say I really love him and the person he is now, a couple years ago I couldn't say I loved the person he was. Nothing is still perfect, but it so nice to be more on the same page with things. I am sure his love for me has grown too, with my love for animals, shopping and all. :) 

Love you, Joshua!! <3


If I know what love is, it is because of you.  -Herman Hesse

3 comments:

  1. Well said! Thanks for sharing that. God is so faithful to you and you marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with many more wonderful years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Friend!
    Praying for you and your family.
    Love you guys!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete