Friday, December 2, 2016

Meet my friend Elliot

Here is my friend Elliot the mouse. This is his home, a 1800s water pump, what a great home. He is very friendly. The first thing I did when we got there was knock on the water pump and a couple seconds later he popped his head out to say, Hello. I am sure there have been generations of mice that have lived here.

When we go on this particular walk he is my favorite part, the boys and I get so excited as we walk the mile to see him. We spent about a half hour with him this last time, it is so fun to see him poke his head out, we also gave him some snacks this time so now I'm sure he considers us good buddies.  





1 comment:

  1. I want to come!!! How cute and fun. Let me know the next time you plan to visit Elliot.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete