Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas break went way too fast....

We celebrated my moms birthday the Saturday after Christmas at her house with all her kids this year and then finishing the night at the bowling alley. It was a great time and having a ugly sweater contest added to the fun this year. 
My moms birthday cake! This year she wanted a chocolate candy cane cake, so that's what I made her. 

                                        Let the family fun photos begin.....


Ugly sweater boys

Ugly sweater girls
And the winner is...... Yes, I knew he would win since I made this. ;)
Yep, I went to goodwill and I was not gonna pay $25 for a ugly sweater so I found this sweater with nothing on it for $6 and then bought some old towels and hot pad with Christmas designs on it and wallah I made a ugly sweater for less than $10!


All my moms grand kids


                                       EVERYONE LOVED MY GLASSES



Cousin time
                             BOWLING
Being goofy with our awesome shoes


Cute Anthony!

Boys against girls

Selfie with niece and nephews 


The boys are really good at this bowling thing. 

The apron I made for my mother n law. 

Bowling again with friends for New Years eve! 




Christmas with Joshs side and making Krup Krocker (his great grandpas Swedish tradition)




And here is the finished Krups, I know they look disgusting, but they are really good, especially with cranberry sauce, yum!

Well that was our Christmas break, it was a really great time. And like I said it went way too fast. :(
I hope you stay warm and healthy this January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment