Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring babies


We have seen alot of baby animals around here lately and they are soooooo cute....

                                                 Here is the baby turtle we found in our back yard!

Maybe a baby Hummingbird? 
There have been plenty of Hummingbirds this spring, I love it!


And here is our Momma cat and her three kittens. It has been amazing to watch them with their momma.



Random thought:

We went to my dads the other night for a bonfire and we played Headbanz act up. FYI: It was a really fun game to play around the fire.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to see these pictures I remember how you used to say how you have no hummingbirds at your house so it sounds like now there is;
    that is wonderful!
    yeah that was a great game around the fire at my house and I really appreciate you thinking of that that was wonderful it made it really a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we got to meet your kittens. They are so cute. And the boys loved them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy they enjoyed them. If you know anyone who wants a kitten let me know. :)

      Delete