Monday, May 11, 2015

Trying to get a successful Mothers day photo....


So my Mothers day picture started like this, really.



                               Then it got a little better.


                                            And finally a picture I can frame. :)
       

                                      This one is pretty good too. This is in front of our beautiful apple tree, we should have lots of apples this fall!

               Close up of the flowers on our apple tree. Can you see something flying away from the flower?? bzzzz....

The bumble bees were so busy on our tree that day.

 I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee won't my mommy be so proud of me. 
Song Carter and I learned at Preschool. lol

ALSO: Tomorrow I am done with Medical Transcription 1 class!! Yippee! Now I am applying for a job this summer even if its volunteer work as a Medical Transcriptionist, just so I can get more experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment