Monday, May 18, 2015

Encouraging Post: Its ok to just be you


So I said I would do some encouraging posts on here and this is my first one. I love this video that Sadie Robertson did. I agree with what she is talking about in this video and think it is something all of us deal with (including me), especially my generation.

1 Samuel 16:7 
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

                                       Just be yourself and live original. 









1 comment:

  1. Sadie shows herself to be confident to trust in God Not in Herself!
    all the things that most people allow to get in the way of being real, she has stripped off.
    I commend you daughter for following this example and I would encourage you to contact her and to continue being her friend...
    she has the right idea and because she don't have all these things that hold her back there's so much good she'll be able to do and so much clutter that not going to hold her back!!!!!
    Her life will be always be something that people will be drawn to!!!!
    you remember Khristeen, so much of the things we did In
    you're growing up years were simple.... many things like going for a walk playing on the swings going to the nursing home talking to people; simply going for a walk these are the things that made you who you are today and has made your life not so cluttered and why you give yourself so much to your boys and to your husband unselfishly!







    growing up I kept a lot of things simple we did a lot of simple things but those things where they're going to the nursing home or walking down the street and go for long walks those are the things you will remember and those are things that will make your life better those are things you will never forget!

    ReplyDelete