Monday, March 23, 2015

Working together

It took Josh (with my help and his dads) one weekend to finish putting in the wood floor. Everything went really good and we didn't have any issues with it.

I thought this was a cute quote and kinda true for Josh and I. 






All done!
Thank you husband for working so hard on this!!




Enjoying the sun with Fur ball. 

This is in our back field Mr. and Mrs. Goose are enjoying a quiet morning in the field. :)


We have been enjoying our walks in the field and woods now that it is warmer out. The other day we met a guy on his tractor and he said to watch out for a big bobcat in the area and bears, that are not so nice. :/


1 comment:

  1. yes I love my son in law thank you Josh for doing such a dedicated job and sticking with it till I was done and your dad also for helping makes my daughter happy and makes me happy!
    I love the pictures also thank you for my daughter for sharing everything I think you're more blessed than you know having such a nice walk you can take in the woods in the field and her family that likes to go walking together what a blessing hunting fishing walking its all fun praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete