Monday, March 30, 2015

Reptile birthday party!

Conner had a reptile party this year and I will say it was an easy party to plan for because it was at home and he only invited 4 friends. Which only 2 of his friends could come, so it was really an easy going party. And actually I was starting to feel bad we didn't invite more friends, but then realized Conner was having a blast with his 2 buddies that came. 
They had swamp juice, DQ cake and played some games, but mostly played with legos. 
It was super hard for me to keep our present for him a secret (for a whole month), but I did it. So our secret was that we bought him a reptile tank for his future bearded dragon. He was so surprised when he opened the gift and it was a tank, he had no idea that's what it was. 





One of Conners friends sister came too and she just loved our cat. 



Playing soccer



Opening the tank.




Son, you’ll outgrow my lap, but never my heart.


Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment