Monday, March 16, 2015

Our artist!

We have a another artist in our family!!
We are so proud of him.
He drew this cave art deer picture in art class and his teacher knew it should be in the art fair and so it made it there. His eyes got really big and couldn't believe his art would be shown at the art fair. He kept telling me that his art made it and I said are you sure? He kept to his story and he was right. :) 


His art teacher

The whole family
                           And yes, this picture will be framed and put somewhere in our house.

I made myself a half apron and here it is on me. It's not perfect, but its cute and it fits. 



Here is yet another project we are doing in our house. This is the nasty 70s carpet underneath the carpet that was recently in our living room. I am so glad to be getting rid of this carpet.
Josh worked his butt off and got the whole living room done in 2 days. It is now all wood floor. Pictures to come on my next blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment