Friday, June 13, 2014

The fireflies are out this summer!!!!!

I just had to share this A.S.A.P. 
Conner and I noticed some green lights in the field tonight and guess what... they were FIREFLIES! We never saw them much in town, so now that were out of town, there are alot of them. Conner and I were catching them until 10 p.m. so fun. I showed him how to catch them with a jar, he loved it and didn't want to stop until we heard stuff moving in the woods, then we decided it was time to go in. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 
Its a busy one for us, graduation party, 5k run/walk and the annual Aquafest parade. 








 Also we got to go over to Uncle Pete and Aunt Brendas tonight and held some chickens, pet the horses and played with the dogs. Great evening!

2 comments:

  1. Fireflies already! How fun. :-)
    I love how you taught the boys to catch them and put them in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla,
    They put on a beautiful show for us every night, I truly could watch them all night, :)

    ReplyDelete