Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pontooning

This weekend we were able to finally take the pontoon out, we were very excited. We went to Prairie lake, but hardly caught any fish, Josh just caught two small bass. So after an hour of fishing we went swimming by a little island.

We are hoping to have lots more adventures on the pontoon.








Also this little lady was laying her eggs where Josh and I were fishing, so neat. Growing up in town I never saw stuff like this so I thought it was pretty amazing, while Josh was just like yaya I've seen it lots of times (because he grew up in the country by a river). 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job capturing the turtle laying eggs. WOW!
    You all look like you had a great time on the pontoon. :-)
    I like the photo of your dog. Cool shot.

    ReplyDelete