Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spring 2

Josh built this for our garden, I love it!

Add caption
Add caption
Before graduation ceremony for Courtney and Anthony!



 So proud of them!

This was their class. The guy in the wheelchair was able to walk on the stage to his diploma, wonderful thing to see!!


Sugar snap peas

Our garden, everything is planted, now just waiting.

One of my many beautiful tulips!

NYPD! YAY

Boys climbing 

This cat, so sweet.


MATCHING SHIRTS!

10 miles we went this day, yep all the way to my dads and back!!

Carter riding bike alone, yay!

Conner got a blue ribbon for being the scientist of his class, how cool!


Hee haw cowboys!

Mops night out to review our year of Mops. Wonderful time, these ladies are great!!

Carters homemade marble roller coaster

Dairy breakfast 


Loves Conners hat!

We even got to listen to a fun cowboy band.

Wonderful time and yes this was breakfast, fried cheese curds, yumm. Pancakes and the best scrambled eggs I have ever had. 

Conner and kitty snuggling 

Finally after two years of waiting a momma finally made a nest in our homemade bird house

         Notice the beautiful bouquet of flowers!
        Me cleaning my moms roof, scary.  : /

      The boys second dentist appointment and I am very proud to say NO CAVATIES! The dentist was surprised, he said that doesn't happen often. :)

                                           Some pictures that I will be entering into the fair!! Conner is helping me with this, he finds the insects I take the picture.

                  The sign we made for our garden!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love the photo of your tulip.
    Good for the boys, NO CAVITIES!! That is something to celebrate. :-)

    Good luck with your garden.
    We have our backyard garden, and two plots at the church. :-)
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete