Sunday, January 26, 2014

Honey Facial Scrub

    Honey Facial Scrub

   

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar 
  • 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
  • 1 drop of your favorite essential oil (lavender, jasmine, rose, geranium, bergamot are all nice)
Mix ingredients in a bowl.

This is the recipe for the Honey Facial Scrub I found, this is how I did it and loved it. 

I used honey, brown sugar, organic coconut oil and 1 drop of jasmine essential oil. It smells great and feels great. I hope you try this!

To Use

Apply mixture to skin and massage in a circular motion to ensure you're removing dead skin from your face. Rinse with warm water and press skin with a warm washcloth (my favorite part of a scrub).
Make sure your skin is clean and apply.

The Benefits of Exfoliation

Use this scrub once or twice a week to keep your skin in tip-top shape. It's important year-round to exfoliate both your face and your body, but I find in winter it's even more important.
Get ingredients together and put on your face then wash off with warm water.

Then put hot towel over your face and relax! I know this looks silly, but it felt great.

And then your face feels nice and smooth,

No comments:

Post a Comment