Monday, January 20, 2014

DIY: Homemade hair moisturizer

I have another DIY which I really like the idea of it so I want to share it.
You will need:
2 tbs. Coconut oil
1/2 can of Coconut milk ( for long hair the whole can)
1 ripe banana 

Mix all the ingredients in the blender and it will look like this and smell like banana bread, yumm!

Also make sure you wear a old t-shirt or something you don't care if you get it dirty.

Put it evenly throughout all your hair and rub into your scalp.
Leave in your hair for a half hour then remove in the shower with shampoo and conditioner.

 My hair is super soft this morning, but it made it look like I just got out of the shower. I think it will look better after the second time I wash my hair, but I know its so good for my hair.
 If you try it let me know how it worked with your hair type! 
Also this is super good for your hair in the winter!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment