Thursday, January 16, 2014

DIY: Liquid laundry detergent

I have been making homemade laundry detergent for quite awhile now, but recently saw this post on Facebook how to make liquid laundry detergent with the same ingredients as I was already using, now I just add hot water. :)


This is the recipe:
 Mom's Super Laundry Sauce
Recipe adapted from Whipped Laundry Concentrate

~ This makes 1/2 Gallon of concentrate ~
~ Btw, that's a full 128 loads of laundry!! ~

1 bar Fels Naptha (Yes, the ENTIRE Bar!)
1 cup 20 Mule Team Borax
1 cup Arm & Hammer Washing Soda (NOT BAKING SODA!!)
4 cups of hot water 

I made it today for the first time and this is how it turned out.

I put the jars on my blender and walla, its laundry sauce!

I love it so far, I will tell you how its doing in a couple of weeks.
 Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment