Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Fun and New YeAr!

Visiting Joshs Aunt & Uncles hobby farm!


Conner and Aunt Brenda waited and waited for the chicken to lay an egg and just before we left Conner went to look and there was a beautiful blue egg!! He was so excited!

Add caption


Our backyard!


Recognize this? I took this and my mom ended up using this as her Christmas card.

I put Almond oil in my hair and it made my hair so soft.  I have heard almond oil is really good for the hair and Coconut oil and if you are trying to get your hair to grow out you put Peppermint oil on it too!



This is my heart necklace Conner found and he insisted I put a pic of him and me in it, so cute!

The walk-in closet project!!

What a mess!

It took us forever to remove all this. 

The boys helped a bit too. 


Hole in the wall!


Going to get our Christmas tree!


Back to closet

Lookin good. ( By the way Josh came home after work and said lets get the walk in closet done and I couldn't believe it, but said ok if thats what you wanna do and we got it done in a week!

We got this and free chapstick after getting a tree! @ BEES&TREES

Getting closer!

Putting up tree decorations!

Baking, baking, baking!

Lemon snowdrops!







Add caption


Our Christmas town!

Our tree!

Some food I made for the Severson Christmas party at our house!


Severson Christmas party 2013!



So cute!






Playing bingo!





Christmas in the country at my dads church!


That moon!!


Baking again!

First adventure ice fishing!



Ok I know this is so weird and random, but kinda neat, We walked into the pet store and we see this. A rat just had babies a few hours before! Never seen that before.



Ringing the bell with Grandma! Wonderful time!



Cross country skiing is great!

O Sadie!

Grandpas Birthday party!


Cousins! 


We loved having everyone over and having Joe and Maria and all their kids over was so great! It was really nice to see them! 

I was especially excited to see this guy, Patrick.
He wasn't expected to make it, but look at him he is doing great and you would never know he had any problems when he was born!
Praise God for this little guy and the wonderful things he will do throughout his life!

Everyone enjoying some treats and we all loved Uncle Dave's carrot cake! 

Christmas morning





We walked in the woods by our house and look what we found,so cool. A old car.




Grandmas Birthday breakfast!





Skiing with my dad!

Some of our wonderful gifts!



Grandpa made the boys homemade swords!

Hats we got from my dad!

Seashells from Florida


So cute



Christmas with the Carlsons!

Krup krocker!
Joshs great grandpa brought this recipe from Sweden, pretty cool and I really like them!


Christmas gift for my mom from Michelle and I.
 A sleigh ride!









Half way through the ride we got to go into a cabin and get warm. It was only 5 degrees that day, I believe?!





Lol



New years eve!

French toast on New years day!






and bowling!
Our caterpillar made a cocoon, its amazing to watch and now its in a deep sleep!
As some of you may know we have -15 degree temps here right now and all the schools are closed around us for the second day! I got this beautiful picture while walking up my driveway!
Add caption


Brrr. its cold outside, stay warm and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment