Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Joshs Bday, 4th of July and Strawberry pickin plus jam! And a friends new baby!

Carter was more fascinated with Parkers blanket then him.This is my friend Amanda's 2nd baby boy. He is very cute and precious. He looks alot like his brother Peyton. We went to visit him today.
                          I know the pics are opposite of what the title says, sorry, my computer put them on this way. Me and Conner picking strawberries.

Carter literally ate more than he picked. Haha
                      Conner loved picking strawberries. He is really good at finding the best ones.

                                  My strawberry Jam project. I tried hard to do my best on this and still messed up a lil bit. So my jam turned into more like syrup. Awww, I think I know what I did wrong though. But its ok, because me and the boys actually love it. So yummy, Conner said!


                      Josh and his dad tryin some fireworks out. Me and Josh had fun pickin them out. Good thing I was with though, he would have bought the whole place. Ha

                               Conner giving Carter his first ride on the Gator.

                                Some pics of the sky Friday night. It was'nt too bad of a storm for us but I guess up north they got hit pretty bad.
                              So Joshs Bday! Well he got to sleep in, he wanted to do, and then we had a day at the beach. Soooo nice. It was wayyyy to hot to do anything else. So we enjoyed ourselves and Jpsh had a good time also.
                          This was Joshs "CAKE" because he loves scotcharoos.  Me and the boys ended up eating more than him though. Lol I put two candles on because Conner wanted to blow a candle out too!


                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment