Sunday, July 17, 2011

V.B.S., Daddy's work picnic, and fair!!






                 PEPPER!




                              This crazy ride!










                  Our new fire pit!
                             These were at Josh's work picnic
















                       Conner and I tried Balloon toss
                                         Then Grandpa Ken tried it with him!
                              Conner tried musical chairs!



                                                 Haha!




                                            Jacob (our neighbors grandson) and Conner

                                      Conner (not to thrilled) with the pre-k kids at V.B.S.

                                              Last day of V.B.S. Conner would'nt look at camera.

                                              LOVE this pic!


                                              My strawberry Jam and this batch turned out great!!


Wow this has been a busy weekend, with lots of fun. Vacation Bible school was alot of fun, I was the one of two helpers in the crafts. Met alot of new people. I helped everyday from 9- 11:30. Conner came with everyday, Carter well he disliked nursery so he only came with 3  times. Cooner had fun playing in nursery adn when we would do a 4-5 year old craft I would go get him so he could join in and make his own craft. Then on the last day he got to join the pre-k group and go to the different stations with them. He actually liked nursery more and wanted to go back there. lol

              Daddy's work picnic was enjoyable. We played and ate really good food. Josh played volleyball (he's sore today, can't tell hes gettin old!!haha). So while he was playing volleyball they were callin out people who won prizes and would'nt ya know his name was the first one called, haha so I said hes playin but Im here. So I got to pick his prize, and bein the first one I could get the best prize, so I picked the fire pit, I've wanted one since summer started. So I got a fifty dollar fire pit FREE!! So awesome! Josh actually was ok with what I picked, but he better be since playin volleyball was more important than prizes for him. So after picnic we went to the fair and looked at all the animals, watched Pepper ( Conners favorite pony and mine!) perform. He got fourth in riding. Yay Pepper. We also went on a few rides which was fun to see the kids enjoy. Me and Conner went on this crazy spinny ride, he didn't look so good at first then he loved it. Carter also rode some rides! He  didn't want to get off them.

       Also, I got first place in 2 pics I entered and a second place on a pic. And first place on my chocolate cookies. My mom also got fourth on her peanut butter cookies and 2nd on her zucchini bread! Ok well better got, I have lots of pics to look at. Enjoy. Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment