Monday, June 27, 2011

Gone fishing!

                             We finally got a battery for Conner's gator!


                                           Driving the pontoon!! YIkEs!!
                                         Tryin to get a tan.

                                                       Carter wanted to cuddle!

                                        The one and ONLY fish Josh caught! Hard to beleive, but at least we caught one.
                                     Another cool abandoned house on a island across from Stout's. I really wish we could go in there, but its really weedy and prob kinda dangerous.
                             Josh said he looked in there once awhile ago and there was still furniture in there. So cool.
                                               Poor lonely house!


                                      The island its on.

            Friday is Joshs birthday, not sure what we are going to do for it yet. He hates cake so that's out of the question. I have to think of something creative. I will have to show pictures and tell what kind of creative thing I came up with, lol. If anything. Ha
      So I put my entries in the fair today. I will be putting three different kind of picture series, a slideshow, which is really cool. (They actually dont have a category for slideshows, but they squeezed mine in there with the photo category, which was really nice of them.) Also, I will be making chocolate chip cookies and putting one of my Lillies in too. So lots more than I've ever put in, but really excited to do this. I love the fair! I also got my mom to put her yummy Zucchini bread in the fair and her peanut butter cookies too!
   Anyways, hope everyone has a awesome fourth of July, if I'm not on here before then. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment