Friday, June 17, 2011

CiRcUs!!








The Circus was so fun. We went before it started to get a close look at the elephants which was amazing. They are such HUGE animals. So the show lasted 2 hours. And before it was done me and the boys and my dad went on an elephant ride. Sooooo cool. I will post pics of that later. So we had a great night and the boys are exhausted. :)





                                 This elephants name is Betty.  I talked to the guy that takes care of the elephants and he said these elephants are from generations and generations of elephants from Asia. He also said that a few of them were in a movie with bill something, I can't remember what he said. It was a older movie though he said there was elephants in the end. Anyways pretty cool to learn about that.

1 comment: