Thursday, October 23, 2014

Women of faith

This last weekend I went to Women of faith with my friend in St. Paul. This was my first time going and let me tell you if you want to be encouraged and renewed in your faith you should go to WOF. I heard speakers I have never even heard of. 

We saw some of our friends, it was just a fun girls day. We also went on a little walk in a neighborhood in St.Paul. 
Thankfully while driving we didn't get lost thanks to SallyAnne, the gps. ;) 

I took some pictures while walking in St.Paul and thought the plaque about Italian immigrants was interesting along with the ragged Charlie Brown statue. My great grandpa lived and worked in St. Paul on the railroad, he was from Italy. I love learning the history of beautiful cities like St. Paul.















1 comment:

  1. thank you for all the pictures and stuff but I would like if you could share more about the conference and about the music and the speakers

    ReplyDelete