Monday, October 20, 2014

Burn Bright





This is a song Natalie Grant sang at WOF and I was so touched by this song. She wrote this as a letter to her nephew who dealing with an addiction. Sometimes I try to find the words to help someone  who is going through a rough time and can't think of anything encouraging enough to help them. This song is exactly what I would want to say to them and I truly believe that so many people who are in the darkness and not making the right choices are made to shine and made for life, and made for so much more. You can rise up from the ashes and make something beautiful of all the broken pieces, These words are so powerful and they just touch my heart every time I hear them. I see so many suffering and need to hear the words of this song, its said so well. I AM BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL COME RUNNING INTO THE ARMS OF JESUS!!

1 comment:

  1. Im very proud of you daughter you spoke words that perhaps someone will be touched by you spoke from your heart and it touches my heart and it touches Gods HEART!!! God bless you I'm so glad you were able to go there and that this is part of your life!!! remember even in your church you might be able to share something that's going to help somebody!
    SOMEONE that is overburden is lonely is hurting you can save a life you can save a soul......God bless you...Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete