Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A little MoUsE hunt....

Im sorry but there are a couple of things I cannot stand in my house and one of them is mice running across the floor and your cat catching it, but then playing a game of squeeker with it. OMG, I about lost it when she was doing that(then I told myself, its ok just think of it as a pet, Ummm NOT!) I am not kidding this mouse chased me down the stairs and made me jump on the table, so Carter the brave child had to get a net and try to catch it for me. So as Im standing on the table I told him where it went and guided him through this. Well after a few minutes the little mouse escaped, we have no idea where it went. So that night I went to Menards and got the best traps around. When I got home I put some cheese on them and placed them everywhere I thought there would be a mouse. So in two days we caught about six mice, yes, gross!! I was thinking O there is probably just one or two in here. Well anyways I had my dad, who is a pro at getting your house sealed up for winter, go around and seal any little hole up. As he was doing this he found about 5 different holes mice were getting in, wow! Thankfully, I think we pretty much have it under control. I am so thankful, because I had a hard time sleeping in my bed and I used almost all my peppermint dropping it all over so the mice would stay away.



1 comment:

  1. well I love the brave grandson and my other grandson would have been brave too and the mama that was not too different then when she grown up and still I pray she will get braver!

    ReplyDelete