Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fishing day-

Well I have started school again so I won't be on here as much as I want to, but I will try. 
Anyways, we had a great fishing day, finally, a couple of weekends ago. And Conner also caught a crayfish. We later boiled it and the boys ate it, they said it was good. 
So it has been a great summer and I have had some great times/ adventures with the boys. I am excited for them to start school and get to experience new classrooms, teachers and friends. 
I hope everyone has had a great summer and enjoyed every moment with your families!!

We went to a performance at the park and it was quite awesome.

Cutting up fish from our big day.

Conners cray fish


He loved it!





All our fishies, we have not caught this many since last summer. We are hoping to catch this many again soon.
Nice one!

Fishing with their cousin.

Beautiful sunset after a beautiful day!

After fishing at the campground we always end our day there by the campfire.
So awesome!

Rainbow being elegant.
We have corn on the cob!! And it is the best corn I have ever had!

1 comment:

  1. grandpa enjoy these pictures so much I'm happy even if I don't go it makes me feel like i see what you guys are doing!Grandpa love you boys so much bless you and your parents

    ReplyDelete