Tuesday, August 12, 2014

~Buddies~


 So the other day Conner had a good friend from school come over for a play date. They had alot of fun and it was really cute to see them talk about bugs and all the things they were interested in. They are alot alike and get along really well. I overheard them at one point talking about how when they get older they want to live in the jungle and Conner will be the frog hunter and his friend will be the turtle hunter. So cute!
 I am so happy Conner has found such a good friend, thank God!
 More and more I am understanding how important it is to grow up with good friends and have them around when you need them. Good friends are hard to come by these days.
I have heard and seen some really disturbing things with kids, teenagers lately and have been even more reminded to pray for our kids and others. It is scary to think about what the future holds for our kids, but I am also reminded that God is in control and that he LOVES US.
PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU: NOT AS THE WORLD GIVETH, GIVE I UNTO YOU. LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID. 
JOHN 14:27



They made a homemade slingshot, pretty cool, huh.

Cleaning the turtle pond









Such a good time with these three boys, I will never forget these memories!!



GARDEN UPDATE:
A watermelon is growing, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment