Sunday, July 27, 2014

Beautiful day at the lake and then ending it with a STORM!

      Beautiful day at the lake and fun trying to catch fish, but it must be too hot for them. We only caught little ones. We found a little island to hang out at and had lots of fun swimming and finding cool rocks. Sadie even started to swim with us, so fun. 
  Then when we got back home we saw some storm clouds and  about an hour later the sirens went off. I had our neighbors tell us there have been some bad storms in this area, so I was kinda scared, but it wasn't bad at all. Thank God!


Someone famous lives here.... I'm gonna leave it at that.

Our little island


Storm clouds!!


Trapped in the storm


I went to a couple garage sales Friday and found this well taken care of Monopoly game. I had everyone play it and Conner loves it, Carter and daddy didn't like it so much. So Conner and I have played it a couple times since then. 



Josh found this cool three stripped something? Conner loved it, but its so fast he got away after a couple of hours. 

Our little buddy in the backyard!



2 comments:

  1. Great photo's of the storm. It was a little scarey, I am glad we did not get anything much from it but rain. :-)

    ReplyDelete