Monday, May 9, 2011

                              My dad at Disney World in Orlando, fl. He was down there for a week with a friend. Looks like he had fun.
                           This pic is too cute not to put up here!
      This is the pic taken the night me and Josh started dating. April 30th, 2007. 4 years together!
                          Me and Carter with our cool sunglasses on.
Josh doing taxidermy on a northern pike. He loves doing that. Its a good hobby for him, but man does it stink!
Hope you enjoy the video and the music. Godfather theme, lol. 

   We had a garage sale this past weekend. It went good, Friday was definitely our big day. Saturday was pretty slow. So we decided that we are going to do sales on thursday and friday next year. It was alot of fun though. Michelle, Courtney, Travis came down and helped with the sale and also put some stuff in it too. We got to spend some quality time friday night together. We went for a really long, nice walk along the lake and then by the fair grounds. I just recently found out that you can walk around the track at the fairgrounds, so thats what we did and on our walk around we found a robins nest with 3 blue eggs under the bleachers. What a smart bird! Then we walked by the horses and watched them practicing for the fair. Conner enjoyed that. So our walk was probably a three mile walk by the time we got back to my moms house. So much fun but so we were so exhausted. Then we sat by bomb fire for awhile and talked. By that time is was almost the boys bedtime, so we left. And earlier that day a man stopped and looked at my car, took it for a test drive and came back, offered me $3,000. I said nope sticking at $3,500. He said ok its a deal. So yay, I sold my car! I didnt have the title, so he was going to come back saturday for it. That night I had to get the title and everything else ready for him by tomorrow. Well that wasn't as easy as it sounded. I started looking for my title and couldn't find it anywhere. Wow, I was so upset I started to cry, lol. Yes, I was a drama queen. I really needed to find that title. So I didn't find it at all that night. I prayed, cried, and even called the Dmv to see what time they opened. When josh got home he looked everywhere for it, just in case I missed it. He couldn't find it either. Well the next morning after little sleep I started looking again early. Still couldn't find it. By this time I was praying, please Lord help me find it before I leave today. Well josh got up and felt the urge to search some more. This is so awesome, but he just happened to look under the file cabinet and huh there was the title and the agreement paper. Thank god for josh! He just found it right before I was going to leave. I think it  was a test from God to make me have faith and trust in him that I would find it. I did trust that God would take care of it and he did. Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment