Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just some random pics I thought were cute

                            My Yellow Day lily that is about ready to bloom, yay!
               Our flower garden in back and our new bird feeder. We planted alot of different plants that haven't come up yet. I wanted to get some tulip bulbs, but I guess you can't get those until fall.
                              Conner showing me his ant farm. Which is awesome!
                                      Conner and his friend Jacob taking a break after running around.

 Ha ha this is a funny one. I asked Becky if she could drive over the lawn mower from Joshs grandparents house ( 2 blocks away). Didnt think she would actually figure out how to work the thing and here next thing I know shes driving in front of my house. So funny. She showed me how to work it and the 2nd picture is how I did driving it. Hehe. I was more scared of running over a rock and it hitting someone or something. And it was hard to turn, I like the push mower better. At least I made a nice trail. ;)




   Conner and Carter having fun together.>

No comments:

Post a Comment