Thursday, May 5, 2016

Re-painting kitchen

I got another great idea to paint my kitchen! My husband wasn't so thrilled, but I really did most of the work. I painted my cupboards and drawers an almond cream color and then Josh put on little wood pieces for the trim. I got the idea from Pinterest, of course. It took me one day to paint everything, with my moms help and then Josh put on the trim the next day. It was a weekend project, thankfully it didn't take longer. 
Then I got some new knobs for the cupboards and look how nice it looks. I just used the same knobs for the drawers, because I thought it actually looks fine. Now I am looking for a nice vintage white farm sink. And I will have a vintage farm kitchen. 

Beautiful day to paint outside.

My finished job.


I added the curtain, I got the idea from a friends kitchen and also from one of my favorite shows, The Waltons.

Here is the sink I would like.

3 comments:

  1. What am I chopped liver I help also!!!!
    Anyway I'm very proud of you again you doing such a good thing with your house it looks so nice in the kitchen now and it lightens up the whole kitchen you don't even have to turn on the lights as you did before!!! You might want to check that place and Cameron that has all sorts of stuff they might have that kitchen sink.... anyway good job with the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I chopped liver I help also!!!!
    Anyway I'm very proud of you again you doing such a good thing with your house it looks so nice in the kitchen now and it lightens up the whole kitchen you don't even have to turn on the lights as you did before!!! You might want to check that place and Cameron that has all sorts of stuff they might have that kitchen sink.... anyway good job with the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!
    Thank you for the fun lunch and a tour of your new vintage look kitchen.
    Good luck on finding a sink, let me know when you find one.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete