Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Picnic and fishing and puppies!

It was a lovely day at our usual spring fishing spot and it was a great day for fishing too. We caught over 10 fish, some crappies, some bass. It was alot of fun for the boys, they were catching fish like crazy. We had a picnic at the lake too, which was a great idea for a day.


All of us caught quite a few fish, some bass, some crappies.
Enjoying some yummy creme soda while fishing.

My girl Sadie had her first batch of pups last night, I am so proud of her!! She had a total of 10 pups, wow! They all seem healthy and momma is doing great. 
I was her midwife last night, that's what I felt like. I had to cut the amniotic sac for one pup and save another that she had outside. 
All turned out well, thank God! 
O yes, and she did decide to have them in conners room, but she thankfully moved to her whelping box later.

3 comments:

  1. I have to take special interest since as Sadie sometimes is very affectionate to me so I say you did a very good job Sadie Mamma having all those babies and you were very wise to protect them and to find a good place to have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take special interest since as Sadie sometimes is very affectionate to me so I say you did a very good job Sadie Mamma having all those babies and you were very wise to protect them and to find a good place to have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet heart! I love that last photo of you and Sadie.
    I am proud of Sadie too, she is a good dog.
    Can not wait to visit the puppies.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete