Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We enjoyed a wonderful time with family and friends today.



My helper setting the table.

 It snowed today and it was beautiful!


Anthony wasn't too fond of Beardie, his girlfriend wasn't either.

We played lots of games after the feast. 


Fun times, thankful for the nice time with these guys and for being able to serve others this morning for Thanksgiving. 
Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his love endures forever!!

Now the boys and I are excited to decorate for Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of my daughter and my oldest grandson as they went to help feed people at St. Joes in R.L.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to say how my daughter is doing so well as a young mother and she not only came home after help feed all these people but had everything ready for a dinner with help from her mom and family....
    she put on a wonderful dinner with family that came over and it was a wonderful time with games afterwards and all it's so good to see her being so relax handling things so well!!! Great job my daughter!!!!

    ReplyDelete