Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Canning

Canning, canning , canning its all we do around here lately. I LOVE that our garden has provided such great, healthy food for us to enjoy all winter, but it is alot of canning and cutting. Whew! 
So grateful though!

As you can see I have even had the boys help with making spaghetti sauce. 

And we had 10 times the tomatoes than whats in this picture!!
Sadly, some of them went bad and I had to throw them into the compost pile. :/





School is going pretty good. I have had some rough days and some days that I cried (happy cry) because the boys actually seemed to be learning what I'm teaching them. I know crazy, but that is something that worries me a bit, that they won't learn what they need being at home. 
I do have a little issue with my Language Arts that I was trying and now I am trying to find a new curriculum. 
We have also started learning some Latin, which I love, just because I love learning things like that. I have truly learned so much myself or I guess relearning some things. 

Today in art we went outside and found different textures and colored over them, which was really fun and I participated too. The boys love that. 
So here is our finished textured pumpkins. 




2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job. And canning is considered Home EC for the boys. :-) I love the pumpkins.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete