Sunday, June 28, 2015

A travel back to childhood memories!


We had such a wonderful day at an old friends last week. Now that the boys are older it is so fun to show them where I used to play. 
We visited my friend and her kids last week , I watched my kids enjoying the same things I use to enjoy at her house. Im so glad our kids get along and have fun together just like we used to. 

Me and my friend when we were younger.





Her kids and my kids playing together. 

This road when I was little we would walk to her grandparents house get some cookies or pie and then go pick black berries down the road. So fun.

                             
  The old playhouse, so many memories pretending we were mommies and rocking and feeding our baby dolls.


Fun on the gator!




 Tired from playing with his friends


                                       All the kids playing hunting
                                         

                                             Cuties!

All the boys


                 
 In the hay mound, we spent lots of time up here with the kittens when I was little







TRACTORS, TRUCKS AND TOYS THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE LITTLE BOYS!
                       

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun day. :-) Special memories made for sure.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete