Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My baby is 5!!


The other day I told Carter he will always be my baby. He said even when I'm really old and I said, Yes, even when your really old. So cute.

He has grown up so fast, so has his brother. It seems like when they are little it goes by slow and then when they get into school they just grow like crazy.




This year Carter wanted his own party so we had a pool party. We invited kids from church. It was a fun time and we stayed in the pool for almost 3 hours.







Making cupcakes for his class valentine party and his birthday party. 




Update on my dad-
This is the last picture he sent me. He made it to the Philippines safely.
He called today and could only talk for a minute, he told me that this trip is definitely what God wants him to be doing and he walked in the city he staying at early this morning and there were kids sleeping on the cement and hungry. He did what he could to help and preached to them. After hearing this I am sure he is where he is suppose to be and doing what he is suppose to be doing. 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a great pal of ours . :-))
    xx oo
    Carla and family

    Prayers to your dad! And thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete