Monday, February 16, 2015

Christi Mt. at last!!

We have been saying we are going to Christi Mt. for 4 years now and yesterday we finally got there, even though it was 5 degrees outside. I was determined to go, because I know if we didn't do it this time that would be another year not going.
We went with the cub scout group and there was suppose to be 40 kids, well only about 20 were brave enough to come out. I was the only mom who was sliding and there was two dads sliding, other than that it was just the kids. It was the boys first time there for tubing and they loved it. Josh and I had not been there for tubing since high school. So it was fun to be back there acting like a kid again. Josh truly did act like a kid when it would run and jump on the tube and pretend he was a penguin sliding down a hill, what a funny guy.










All four of us going down the hill.



Update on my dad:
Well I think these pictures speak for themselves, looks like he is having a nice time. He is now visiting other friends and will be going on a private island for his vacation time there, Sounds nice to me. :)





This is a spider that my dad saw before going to bed. Anybody know what kind it is??




3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You brave people. :-)) It looks and sounds like you had a great time. I wish I could see Josh as a penguin. LOL :-))
    And as far as the spider goes...HELP! Oh, I hate spiders.
    Stay Cozy the next few days.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter thanks for the wonderful pictures and video that was Awesome!!!!! by the way I was not on a private island...

    ReplyDelete
  3. O well you were on a island, I thought you said it was a private island though.

    ReplyDelete