Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Trip to MALL OF AMERICA!

On the way to the cities in Menominee, there was at least 15 vehicles in the ditch from slippery roads! We had to wait an hour to move from this point. 





Our Hotel, La Quinta




Going swimming!



Superman!

MOA


Underwater world in MOA




I thought these jellyfish were the best. Conner and Carter kept saying, wow mom you got stung by one of these (when I was in Florida, I got stung by one and the lifeguard put meat tenderizer on my bite, ya I will never forget it). 












LEGO LAND! 


Going on some rides 




2nd time at underwater world in the same day!






 We walked , rode on rides, saw sharks, jellyfish and stingrays among other crazy sea creatures and stayed at a hotel and went swimming until 9:30 p.m. Wow, no wonder they fell asleep as soon as we left the parking lot. 

Then when we got home we started working on the legos from Lego Land. I helped Conner, Josh helped Carter.


No comments:

Post a Comment