Friday, April 8, 2011

Tryin something new.... Blogging!

  I just was thinking the other day about how that would be fun to talk about my adventures as a mom on the internet, just didn't know where to do it. Even though I have Facebook, but I don't like sharing everything on there. So well here I am now blogging, all because I just read my cousins wife, Maria's, Blog site and I thought to myself hey that looks like fun. And I take pics all the time so this works perfectly.

  Today has been so nice. The weather around here is finally warming up and we can go outside and play. Me and the boys started the day by going to Library in Cameron. I love this Library time for them because they get to make a craft and have a snack. At Rice Lake library they just read books, which is totally fine. But Conner loves doing crafts. So they made Bunny faces today and the grass was there hands. I usually have to help them cut things out, so I get to feel like I'm a kid again, its fun! Hehe. After craft we had to go home to Daddy, who had to go to work not long after we got home. So the boys got to play outside with him for a bit. Then ate and off to nap time. Later we played at park, Aunt becky joined us and Conner's buddy, Jacob was there. They had a blast. Carter also had fun giving auntie a workout by sending him down the slide then picking up again and over and over.  Then off to Grandmas Judy's house to have supper and then possibly leaving Conner to spend the night. Was'nt sure if he would actually stay, but he has wanted to for a really long time and my mom will be working 7 days a week soon, so this will be the only time he can. Well he stayed and I think him and Grandma are gonna have fun, hopefully he will actually fall asleep for her. It was really strange leaving him there and even stranger when me and Carter got home. Wow talk about quiet, almost too quiet. But I must admit it was nice and relaxing. At the same time I will be happy to get my little monkey back home. I just got done making homemade vanilla cake, always wanting to try new things and this was definitly new. Its for my niece Courtney's Birthday tomorrow. Her and Michelle (my sister) are stopping by on the way back from a shopping day in Eau Claire. I'm also going to make pink vanilla frosting. This will be fun, I love baking.Well I better get to it, I have to go to bed sometime soon. Garage sailing early, hopefully will find some good buys! God Bless you all! Khristeen A.K.A. Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment