Monday, April 11, 2011

Our weekend with beautiful weather...finally!



     This weekend was so nice. The weather was awesome, on Sunday it got up to 71 degrees! I had shorts on Conner, he loved it. On Saturday Courtney( my niece) came over with her mom and my mom and her friend. We all enjoyed the cake I made for her, from scratch. It wasn't the best tasting cake, I'm gonna be honest. It kinda tasted like cornbread, lol. But they all said it was good, so that's all that matters. Josh, me and the boys took two walks on Sunday. One to the park, then one to Grumpy and grandmas house. Conner had lots of fun riding his bike there. He wore his helmet with no complaining, so that was great!

     So moving on to today. Conner, Carter and I had went to open house for Preschool at First Lutheran. So nice there and Conner loved the toys and seemed to like his teacher. I am so excited for him. Preschool seems like a good step right now. He needs to get around more kids his age and actually get to know them. One of the kids that is going on the same days as Conner is a buddy of Conner's from Story time, so its perfect. Its been a good Monday. I have been praying about this Preschool thing and I think Gods showing us that it is going to be a good thing. Goodnight!

   O also I am going to be selling my car. 2001 Oldsmobile Alero. 78,000 mi. Anyone interested let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment