Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fun in the city!


We had a great time a couple of weeks ago in St. Paul. Aunt T. had told us about a church that my great grandpa helped build. So anyway I think she meant, The Cathedral pictured here. Absolutely beautiful inside and out. 
                                   The boys in front of The Cathedral.


We finally made it to the science museum in St. Paul. There was so much to see, I felt overwhelmed with all there was to see and learn, but the boys seemed to love it.

           My favorite part, the Mummies, so cool. I could stare at them all day. It was amazing to me that I was looking at something so old and to see the cloth and other things they used back then amazed me.





Our favorite part of the whole day.....COMO ZOO, geez and that was free. Anyways, it was so fun to see all the animals again (actually first time for Conner, he doesn't remember last time, he was too little).

I LOVE the gorillas, they are so neat to watch.






We watched one of Sadies puppies the other day. Can you say TWINS!!

We just started school today,  I will update about that soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. This was such a wonderful trip I'm so proud of you and Josh what great parents you are!!!
    of course my daughter you think of these wonderful things to do with the boys and Josh goes along with what you...
    God bless you both and God bless the boys!!!
    when we were kids the most we ever did was go to a place near the cities to visit my oldest brother Leonard that was a Jesuit priest

    ReplyDelete