Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!!


Yes, I know it looks messy in the background, but I was getting things organized for a garage sale.
This picture is of my little guy making me a valentine. It made me smile to hear him say don't come in here I am making you something. Such a precious heart, in the Bible it says, Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven. Mathew 18:3
A child is innocent, trusting, content in the little things, ect.

More interesting facts about being like a child -
http://www.ccsouthbay.org/blog/be-like-a-child



Also, tonight we had a wonderful Valentines Dinner and a speaker tonight at church. It was great and so encouraging. We were able to pray with a couple for each other at the end. It has become a tradition to go to this every Valentines day and we always walk away with enrichment added to our marriage, even if it is only a couple of hours, sometimes that is all it takes.  


I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me . The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

I am still taking this verse in after today's sermon at church.


Enjoy a beautiful song for Valentines Day.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah good song and good verses an all around good about Valentine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah good song and good verses an all around good about Valentine!!!

    ReplyDelete