Thursday, January 21, 2016

MT!!

Thank you to everyone who was praying for my typing test. I passed and now I am officially a Medical Transcriptionist. I am so thankful and happy I stuck with it.



Also-

 Thank you to my husband who would stay up a little past his bedtime to help me with all those crazy medical terms that he could barely pronounce, those were some good times. 

Thank you to my dad who would pray with me alot on the phone.

And to my wonderful Aunts who prayed for me and encouraged me.

And to my mom who watched the boys. 

Love, Me
Medical Transcriptionist 

Yay!! I typed that in 60 WPM!

5 comments:

  1. Dad is very proud of you and God is pleased at how determined you are when you set your mind to something and your heart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad is very proud of you and God is pleased at how determined you are when you set your mind to something and your heart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of You my dear sister you are a blessing for us and for many God keep you Under His mighty grace be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipeee! Good for you!
    I am excited for you.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete