Sunday, April 19, 2015

New blog name: Mamma Mia

I changed my blog name, yes I know and I changed the look. I have been wanting to change the name for awhile and couldn't think of a name until one day I was thinking of things the kids and I say and after a couple of no's, it came to me, Mamma Mia. I say this all the time and the kids say it often too. So I thought, yea that fits. So maybe I will change this blog up a bit because I changed the name. Maybe I will write some encouraging posts, things I like the best posts and some movie/book review posts. We will see. Oooo and maybe some cooking stuff too!

We have been doing spring cleanup around the house. Its nice to see my tulips growing and Josh tilling the garden. I know its early for that, but we can't wait to start our garden again. We have also done alot of fishing this spring so far. It truly is the best thing to go to the lake on a sunny day and see all the bluegills and bass swimming around. We went in the jon boat the other day and saw lots of turtles and caught quite a few bluegills too.

  


                           


     Our animals have been enjoying spring also.  



5 comments:

  1. I like the new look and of course Mamma Mia I love the new name!
    and you know who really gave you the name of momma mia!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look and of course Mamma Mia I love the new name!
    and you know who really gave you the name of momma mia!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. great new pictures I love it that you guys are out fishing and doing the garden and of course you know who you really got the name from Mama Mia!
    it's something I say all the time...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I guess I forgot you say that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ~
    I love the photos of your pets. My favorite is the kitty on the wheelbarrow. :-)
    Sadie is sweet too, great captures!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete