Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Carter's nanny and protector

Walk with Uncle Dave & Aunt Gail

Sung and Shaska having fun with Conner



Sadie loved Shaska, maybe she thought that was her mom. Shaska wasn't sure what to think of her.




The old fort. Good times, my cousins and I would play Indians and Cowboys and I think they even tried locking me in there a few times, who knows they thought it was funny, little boys I tell ya. I made it through and I am happy to have those fun memories with them. 


Uncle Dave made walking sticks for the boys! So nice of him. 



Joe and Adam with Bear
I had to take a pic of this, it is so cute and I think the dog is so cool. This dogs name was Bear and she was the sweetest dog and had a nickname of Mamma bear, I believe. I barely remember her, but what an incredible dog. I hope Sadie turns out to be that good of a dog. 

Shaska and Carter. Another amazing dog. :)

Beautiful fall in the blue hills

I thought this was so cute

Sadie Arianna
A preview of Fall pics round 2

The boys and I 
 I am so excited that we now own a dog, I have wanted this for so long and now to have one is great. Feeling blessed and thankful to God for allowing us to get her. She will grow up with my boys and they will teach her things and she will teach them things, and I guess teach Josh and I too. :)

1 comment: