Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just a catch up!

  

      Hello everyone!
  We are doing well. We are doing school three days a week and Conner still loves it, so thats good, right? We start Awanas tomorrow night, I will be helping in the nursery again, I am excited to help and hang out with the little ones. Conner will be in his second year of Awanas, Yay! I will try to get Carter to go to Puggles, but not sure how he will do. If he screams and cries they probably won't want him in there too long. Anyways, we are keeping busy and still looking for a house. I have come to the conclusion that we will probably end up waiting until spring and maybe our dream house will pop up. I am just leaving it Gods hands and waiting. I hope all is well with everyone else too!
 Conner doing school and Carter learning too.

                                 This is a buck we saw on Joshs trail camera!!
  My cousin Anthony holding Coco for the first time,lol.
                 A visit from Courtney and Anthony
                             This is how much I sweat after a 1/2 hour workout, ya its not a whole lot, but I dont usually sweat at all. I workout at the Armory every Tuesday night, its free, we do P90X and INSANITY (and yes, its insane, but great)!
               My dad got the boys these Magoformers, so cool. They keep the boys entertained for a long time.
                Conner made this star from looking at the pic of it. He said, I am going to make a star and well look at that he did, so awesome!
                 Our kitty pumpkin, haha.
                Rocket!
                          Ball
                                 Carters cute sunglasses look!
     Some more cool stuff by Conner!

               At the campground looking for fishies
                          The gun and holster Aunt Gail got Conner, he was showing the camera. Thank you so much Aunt Gail for the clothes and gun, he wears it everyday, not kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment