Monday, April 16, 2012

SpRiNg!!

           Sorry its been awhile. We had a nice Easter. On good Friday we went to the Easter Alive play at Shell Lake Full Gospel. It was a hour and forty-five minute play, and my boys sat through the whole thing. My mother n law went with, so she helped. It was a good play and Conner enjoyed it. Then Easter sunday we went to church and then to Joshs mom and dads for Supper.
           The next day I had ear pain and here I go to the doctor and find out I had ear infection in both my ears, that was not fun. But the good Lord gave me strength and helped me through and continue to do everything I usually would do. I couldn't hear out of both ears and I still cant hear out of my right ear very well. But its not painful anymore, thank God. Conner is almost done with Awanas, he said all his verses and he had a perfect attendance until last Wednesday when he was a little under the weather. He did very good though I am very proud of him for saying all of them, he has a very good memory. He is done with school the end of May so that will be a nice break. Then back to First Lutheran in the fall for four days of school instead of just three. He has the same teacher this fall though, so thats good.

                                                     Hope everyone is doing great!


                   My beautiful Tulips!


                           An Easter family photo before church

                             Our first boat ride! Joshs dad got a new boat.



No comments:

Post a Comment