Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding, Taylor Falls and a cute dog who only stayed a day.

 What a busy weekend we had. These pics aren't in order, sorry. We headed to St. Cloud, Mn. on friday morning and on the way stopped at the beautiful Taylor Falls and took a nice scenic walk (Much needed after all the sitting in the car). It was a beautiful day for it. Conner loved the walk and Carter to tried to walk off the rocks where there is a BIG fall. Ya he scared me more than once, prob should of put him in the carrier, but we did'nt stay long. We arrived in St. Cloud later that day and went to our Hotel right away. Then after we checked in we went shopping for a nice dress shirt for Carter. I know I definitly waited until the last minute on that one, lol. But I found a very nice and fitting shirt for the wedding.
     Josh was in this wedding, it is his friend from work. They worked together for about 2 yrs, then Nick moved to St. Cloud. Cassie and Nick are a very sweet couple. I wish them a happy life together. : ) And it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Very nice!!
 So heres Carter before the wedding. Pretty sure I caught him sticking his tongue out at the mirror, silly kid. lol

                            Me checking to see how the dress looked. haha
                               Handsome Josh just before the wedding.
             The beautiful Bride and her dad.

                                                                       Josh is on the far right.

                                   The church was very nice.
                                             Everyone going in the limo, pretty jealous I didn't get to go.
                                             We stopped at a cool park before the wedding reception.
                                              Carter at the grooms mom and dads house. He loved the puppy of course!
              Conner was exhausted and not feeling well (I think all the running around made him get sick for a lil bit).
                           The ride to the Reception.
                   
                                          Wedding Reception, loved the decorations and style.



                                   Carters nice dress shirt!!
                                                 Tired boy!! Duck calls were going off every 10 min. but he didn't care. (They had people use there duck calls instead of hitting there glasses, pretty funny).
                                          


                                            Photo boothe at wedding!!
                                  
                           At motel eating popcorn
      TAYLOR FALLS!




























                 Our Motel!



                               The boys and I went for a walkin St. Cloud and found this courthouse.


                                            on our walk                   The motel from our walk.
                                             Huge house, still on our walk.
                                          Really neat house on our walk. For sale! lol
                                 Conner and I in the pool!

Homeade Chili, yummy!!

                                             Ok so to my sad story. This dog just came to our house on Sunday. We pet him for a little bit and also gave him some water. He looked very thirsty. Then we were going to leave and he literally followed us 4 blocks!! Ya, it was really sad to see him run to keep up so I went back home. We gave him more water and some doggy treats we had. The boys loved him and so did I. Then Josh got home a few hours later and this dog was growling at him and barking, he was a good protector dog. And he definitly was from a family. I felt so bad for the poor guy he whined at my door and barked. But I couldn't let him in because he had Flees. So I checked on him at about 11 pm and he was laying on my front step. Then this morning when I got up he was gone and hasn't come back since. So I'm really hoping he found his home or someone nice took him in who had Frontline Plus for dogs ( I didn't).  I miss him, he was very sweet. And I did call everywhere, but nobody is looking for him. I was about to get some flee stuff on him and bring him to vet to see if he had a chip in him. But hes gone. So now I'm just gonna pray that he is ok and finds his home. Please pray for this lost doggy. Thanks!!  : )   BuonaNotte!        Should start up my own house for homeless dogs called, House 4 Paws. What do you all think????

No comments:

Post a Comment